A few months ago I asked some hypothetical questions about being complimented by a stranger. (And thanks again for the responses.) Today I have another bunch of them, sort of in the same vein, but this time not about a face-to-face encounter with the real but about a virtual encounter with your image. Here goes:
Say you post a picture of yourself online. How would you feel about each of the following if it occurs:
1. Someone compliments you on your beauty.
2. Someone says you are unattractive.
3. Someone says your are sexy.
4. Someone copies/reblogs your photo.
5. Your photo appears on a porn site (even though there’s nothing pornographic about the photo).
I’d love to hear your responses.